Michael Th. Pipiliagopoulos
Technological Educational Institute (T.E.I.) of Kavala,
Department of Business Administration,
Agios Loukas, 65404, Kavala
Phone number: 0030-2510-462211
Fax number: 0030-2510-462211
e-mail address: email@example.com
Lecturer of Accounting since 2005.
- B.Sc. in Law & Economic Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Μ.Sc. in Economic Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Financial Accounting Ι (Semester Α)
- Financial Accounting ΙI (Semester B)
- Managerial Accounting I (Semester C)
- Managerial Accounting II (Semester D)
Collaboration with students
Monday 10:30-12:30, Thursday 8:30-10:30 and 12:30-13:30.
Head of financial and executive services in numerous private companies and industries from 1980 to 2005.
- T.E.I. of Kavala, companion professor of the Departments of Accounting and Business Administration, 1984 - 2005
- Companion professor of technical schools of Kavala, 1993 - 1996
- Seminar tutor on the fields of Finance, Cost Accounting and Tax Consulting since 1985
- Dynamic Financial Analysis and Business Evaluation Techniques
- Functional Business Organization and effective Supply Planning (Logistics)
- Cost Accounting
- Budget Control and Reporting Techniques
- International Accounting Patterns
- Unified Financial Modes
Mandilas, A., I. Floropoulos, M. Pipiliagkopoulos and G. Aggelakis (2008), ‘EVA Reconsider for the Greek Capital Market’, Journal of European Research Studies, Volume XII, Issue (2), pp. 111-130, ISSN 1108-2976, published by the University of Piraeus, Greece.
- Head of Practical Training Programme of Department of Nursing, TEI of Kavala
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- Seminar tutor on the subjects of Finance, Cost Accounting, Tax Consulting and Management
Copyright © 2008 T.E.I. of Kavala - Department of Business Administration