Object of Studies
The Department's graduate:
- Applies contemporary scientific and technological methods on business organization, administration and function, both on operational and strategic level.
- Touches upon business research, development and economical issues.
- Is familiar with all state of the art computer applications and promotes the use of administrative information systems in every kind of business.
- Elaborates studies of strategic and functional business programming and control.
- Designs business plans and evaluates investments and viability studies.
- Is fully aware of the current legislation and assists businesses in making correct strategic decisions.
- Promotes co-operation and mutual support among colleagues, in order to achieve the best result.
Copyright © 2008 T.E.I. of Kavala - Department of Business Administration